England star Jadon Sancho called out EA Sports on social media with a light-hearted tweet questioning his FIFA 20 rating.
The Borussia Dortmund forward enjoyed a breakthrough 2018/19 season in the Bundesliga, scoring 12 goals and registering 14 assists.
His incredible rise to stardom has seen Sancho’s overall FIFA rating skyrocket from 78 to 84 in the new game.
But there is one stat Sancho is unhappy with – his passing.
LIVE on talkSPORT
Check out all the live commentaries coming up across the talkSPORT network this week
- Derby vs Cardiff (Friday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Liverpool vs Newcastle (Saturday, 12:30pm) – talkSPORT
- Fulham vs West Brom (Saturday, 12:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Tottenham vs Crystal Palace (Saturday, 3pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Norwich vs Man City (Saturday, 5:30pm) – talkSPORT
- Huddersfield vs Sheffield Wednesday (Sunday, 12pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Barnsley vs Leeds (Sunday, 12:30pm) – talkSPORT
In FIFA 20 Sancho has a passing rating of 77, which seems harsh considering the amount of assists he managed last term.
On Monday, following the reveal of the FIFA 20 ratings, Sancho shared a picture of his player card with the caption, ’77 passing?!’.
Sancho can count himself unlucky for not being amongst the top 100 highest-rated players in the latest edition of the hit video game.
However, he is the third highest rated England star on the game, with only Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling (88) and Tottenham’s Harry Kane (89) ahead of him.
Sancho, who has been linked with a big-money move to Manchester United next summer, has started the new season in fine form, playing a key role in five goals in just three games.